Wednesday 14 December 2011

Bartie's Boutique

Hello! Almost forgot to post these photos of our stall at Bartie's Boutique last Saturday. I was representing hello DODO as Jam was off galavanting around Tenerife! I was sharing the stall with our lovely friend Anna and her Drawing Room, check out her pics from the fair! It was an absolute luxury to have a day of sitting down, drinking rocket fuel coffee and getting to have a good natter. Plus we met some really lovely people :o)
It was our first ever craft fair with DODO and we're hoping to do a whole load more next year, though probably in Brighton as opposed to Worthing. If anyone knows of any good ones we should get involved with let us know!
DSCF3936
DSCF3938
DSCF3940

2 comments:

  1. Hi
    I love the look of your work, really lovely and unique. I was just wondering how you got on at Barties Boutique? Was it very busy? I was thinkiing of going to one to sell my jewellery www.trinketsbymoonlight.com but I live in Southampton so just wanted to find out if it was worth the travel? Many thanks, Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heidi :o)
    To be completely honest, Bartie's Boutique was very quiet the one time we did it before Christmas. I wouldn't have made any profit if I hadn't shared a table with my friend. Since then we have done Maker's Boutique in Brighton's Unitarian Church which although more expensive (£40) it was much busier and a had a lovely atmosphere so we're planning on doing this one from now on. Good luck! Your jewellery is lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...